NHAA Accepting Bids for Field Maintenance Services
Updated Friday February 2, 2018 by Nordonia Hills Athletic Association.
The Nordonia Hills Athletic Association is looking for anyone interested in bidding
to provide field preparation and maintenance services on a paid contract basis for the 2018 season.
Duties would include the following for multiple fields across the Nordonia Hills Area:
- Initial preparation of fields for the season Late March / Early April. (Fill, Level, Groom)
- Dragging of fields for practice sessions 1-2 times per week Beginning Early April.
- Dragging and Lining fields Daily for games Mid April- Mid July for approximately 6-8 games most weeknights and 5-6 games most weekends.
- Approximately 350-400 games over the course of a season.
Ideal Candidates would have the following:
- A reliable self directed individual or team that works well with limited supervision.
- Previous experience in Baseball / Softball field maintenance (Dragging, Lining, Field Set Up).
- Good driving record and a reliable vehicle able to pull a utility trailer and league owned equipment.
- Ability to identify and arrange maintenance for any equipment or field related issues.
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs and perform strenuous physical activity.
- On call for any field related issues as needed throughout the season.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to make sure games are played whenever possible after inclement weather
Please send resume and a detailed bid to PLAYNHAA1@gmail.com
by March 1 2018 for consideration.